Dear students, it is general guidance about software and tools in your online learning.
- Systems: at the Faculty three systems are used:
- USOS (access by USOSweb usosweb.usos.pw.edu.pl/) – used to manage enrollment for courses, reset the password for Office365, enter grades by teachers, register for subsequent semesters, etc. This is the overarching system for others;
- MSTeams – used for video-conferences, online lectures and other contacts with students (sharing materials, assigning assignments, conducting assignments, etc.). You should have an invitation from MSTeams for every subject conducted online. As a student of WUT you are eligible to download MS software from office.com. To learn about use of MSTeams please see video training ;
- MOODLE (https://moodle.is.pw.edu.pl/moodle/) – a didactic platform of Faculty, used for sharing materials and supporting other elements of the distance learning process, such as discussion sessions, quizzes, personalized correspondence with students etc. You are required to create an account on moodle by yourself.
- Email: Everyone should have and use the e-mail address assigned by the university (firstname.lastname@example.org) and not his private e-mail or e-mail assigned by another organization. This is very important because all the e-mails send by through platforms: USOS, MS-Teams and Moodle, will be be directed to this address. Please check your your email address and if necessary, reset your password in USOSweb, in student’S section -> Office 365. To access your email box you can use University webmail https://webmail.pw.edu.pl/.